Buscar este blog

domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Ariana Grande Eating Disorder Rumors: 'The Way' Singer Posts Response on Tumblr, Nickelodeon Star Has a New Single?

Ariana Grande is the latest Nickelodeon star to make it big. Grande starred on the networks show "Victorious" before getting the spinoff "Sam & Cat." Now, her single "The Way" has garnered over 45 million views on YouTube since being released in March. However, with fame comes scrutiny. Grande has been dealing with rumors that she may be suffering from an eating disorder. Grande decided to rebuke these rumors by posting a statement on her Tumblr page. Grande also just released a teaser of her latest single.

In response to eating disorder rumors Grande posted on her Tumblr:
"This is about making sure the foods you put in your body will nourish you and be put to good use. The reason why I lost as much weight as I did is because I used to live on junk food. Like around the clock. So I drastically changed my eating habits, started exercising daily and I'm all around a healthier me. I'm eating as much as I was before just the content has changed."
Grande says she lost weight because she started focusing on eating healthier and cutting out fast foods. Grande writes:
"Yes, I lost a bit of weight last year. It's because I stopped eating junk food and started making healthy choices. I was happy with the way I was before and I'm still happy now! Just healthier! To be honest I never really looked at myself too long in the mirror when I was younger, I just didn't care. (Which is why some of my red carpet photos are so mortifying). But the lifestyle change I chose to make last August is not and was never about being skinnier. I just wasn't taking care of myself at all. I was making really poor choices."
Click here to read Grande's full response on Tumblr about rumors of her having an eating disorder.
Meanwhile, Grande posted a video on her Keek account. According to Pop Crush, the video was quickly deleted, but not before fans were able to post the video on YouTube. Check out the video of what could be Grande's new single below.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario